To administer your WestHost account, please enter your
Domain Name or Server Manager Username.

WestHost: Professional Website Hosting Company

Default Don't use Westhost at this time!!

I have used many hosting providers over the years (since 1993), Westhost by far has had the most downtime. What ever issues they have they seem to have no interest in resolving them. I wish I could sue for incompetence for the lost clients I've suffered. I at least feel the obligation to save someone else from this frustration. Keep looking!!

Andy

I am sorry you feel that way. Yes we have outages and are not perfect by any means but always do everything we can to resolve the problems as quickly as we can.

This morning one of our cloud had some performance issues but we quickly responded to resolve the issue. I have checked several accounts on the affected cloud and all are running great. If you are continuing to see problem please PM me or get in touch with one of our support teams and they will be happy to help you.

WestHost has been in business for 13+ years and yes we have had outages but as I have mentioned we have quickly responded and resolved those issues as quickly as possible. WestHost has also been ranked on Netcraft for their reliability several times over the years and most recently was ranked 4th most reliable host last month. Netcraft is a third party and ranks web hosts on their reliability. We recognize that we are not perfect and apologize for the problems that you have experienced.

Adam

I'm a long time customer and am totally annoyed at this point. I'm trying to get a password reset for a client due to the recent breech at WH. I figured I'd wait till later since there were 20 people in line earlier.. WEll I started out at 11... That was 50 minutes ago.. Hey.. I like classical music but I'm going to puke my brains out if I hear another verse of Handel's Water music.. Crap, there's a whole symphony there and I've been hearing the same freaking 5 bars for the last 50 minutes.. And I'm only at number 5.. PEOPLE AT THE TOP NEED TO BE FIRED FOR THE HORRIBLE WAY THIS HAS BEEN HANDLED.. Not the folks on the phone.. THE OVERPAID VPS WHO DON"T UNDERSTAND THAT AN HOUR TO GET A PASSWORD RESET IS SIMPLY UNACCEPTABLE. Oh, and I tried the chat and kept getting disconnected. I'm just hoping that my client didn't reset the password or I just wasted over an hour

We had about six months of uptime, unfortunately people have short memories so today’s outage will seem like yesterday and I expect more lost clients.

I apologize for the outage, I understand that it is frustrating and can assure you we are doing everything we can to resolve the issues as quickly as possible.

@cgmsys, as I mentioned in another post you posted regarding your frustrations with being on hold. We are all hands on deck with this issue. Everyone from upper management to those on the front lines. We sent a reset password link to all those that needed to reset their password.

Thank you for your patience and we will continue to do everything we can to make sure our clients are taken care of.

Adam

I have been with westhost for over 10 years and there have been ups and downs with the service but generally I have been happy. One of the things that I liked was the fast support response.
    What has happened? Now I put in emergency tickets and no-one replies for days.
    I've just started a live chat session and am being told that due to the high demand I should raise a ticket instead!!
    Very frustrated and disappointed at the lack of response.
    Jane

I apologize for the frustration you have experienced. I am more than happy to personal look into this for you. We strive to reply to our clients as quickly as possible. Can you PM me the emergency tickets numbers you mentioned? I want to ensure we have done everything we can to make sure your concerns are address immediately and correct anything moving forward. From time to time we experience high volume and are not able to get to our clients as quickly as we would like but this should be the exception. Any information you can provide me to make sure your issues are resolved will be helpful. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Adam